Do you know you can resolve the majority of issues yourself and get faster support? Just follow the list below.
note: For any customization, please seek help at WordPress Jobs Network.
1. Conflicts & Bugs
- Update your WordPress, theme, framework and plugins
- Disable plugins (one by one) & find the one responsible for the issue
- Empty your browser, CDN and any other cache
- If you’re having plugin difficulties, switch to a default WordPress theme (If the problem disappears, then your theme is responsible and you need to contact the theme developer)
2. Read the Documentation
3. Submit a Ticket
- Use CodeCanyon or WordPress.org Support Forums
- Be specific
- Provide a link
- Make sure your website is viewable
CodeCanyon plugins: You need to unpack them first and then upload them.